RESTORE (Win in Cru)
- Helping students find restoration in light of disharmony with Creator, others, and self (Galatians 6:1; Psalm 23:3).
- Restoration is a holistic view that refers not only to the ‘spiritual’ afterlife, but life in the here and now on earth (Matthew 6:10).
- Restoration is a journey, and we invite others into that journey, so we might live as human beings made in the image of Creator.
NURTURE (Build in Cru)
- Spending time in God’s creation, to see the beauty of Creation, give praise and thanks, and listen to the voice of Creator (Psalm 19:1-4)
- Helping students nurture their faith by meeting them in their context. Help them see where Jesus is alive and at work in their community.
- Encourage students to seek out Native American followers of the Jesus Way to ask how they’ve found balance in who they are as a Native person and a follower of Jesus.
SERVE (Send in Cru)
- Continue to walk in the Spirit that guides, speaks, and even intercedes on our behalf (Galatians 5:25; Romans 8:26).
- Help students think about how they can bring ‘restoration’ to their families, relatives, and home community.
- Invite friends, relatives, and classmates to Would Jesus Eat Frybread Conference.